Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Course
Earn your meaningful Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification through the Institute for Strategic Improvement. Real learning, Real experience, Real Certification. Virtual learning with hands on instructors available when you need.
This course provides all of the information you need to be Certified as a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
With this course you get:
1) Student guide course manual
2) Green Belt training PowerPoints explaining the DMAIC Methodology of Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control Six Sigma Body of Knowledge
3) A Six Sigma Project Template
4) 6 Six Sigma Tools in Excel format
5) Certification through the Institute of Strategic Improvement as a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Certificate of Certification
6) Course tool videos uploaded with each lesson (approximately 25 total ) - Each lesson is uploaded as the prior is completed
7) Instructor Support for your questions
8) Our guaranteed refund and your satisfaction
Course requirements include completion of:
5 - Homework assignments
1 - 4 hour test
1 - Completed Six Sigma projects
1 - Publishable White Paper
The average Lean Six Sigma Green Belt salary is $85,000, July 19, 2019 according to www.Indeed.com
Benefits to our course:
1) Great access to instructors if you have a problem you are trying to solve in your business or industry
2) We actually require you successfully complete 2 projects. Just giving you a certificate or requiring you to just take a written test is like taking a test for a drivers license only having read the drivers test manual and never driven a car. When complete you have projects you can share with prospective employers or can show your value to your current employer.
3) We require a publishable whitepaper on the Six Sigma Topic of your choice. This helps add to your understanding and industry credibility.
This course contains all of the tools you need to become a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.