Kaizen 1 Page Quick Reference Sheet
SKU: CRS- Kaizen
Kaizen is an intensive burst of business process improvement.
- A Kaizen event usually lasts anywhere from ½ a day to 5 days in duration.
- Tools Used During Kaizen Time -Takt Time, NVA Analysis, Time Studies, Analysis of Variance, Kanban, C & E matrix, 5S, 4 Step Set Up Reduction, Total Productive Maintenance and SPC
- All stakeholders with a vested interest in the improvement attend the Kaizen event.
- It must have clearly defined objectives such as:
- Reduce costs by 20%
- Reduce waste by 50%
- Reduce cycle time of the process by 40%