This course teaches you the relevance and importance of the concept of blue oceans as a business strategy. Whether you work for a company or at your own business you can use these strategies to improve your position or stature in the marketplace.
Blue ocean strategies are credited to two authors Professor Chan Kim and Professor Renee Mauborgne. They authored “Blue Ocean Strategy”.
- Learn about Blue and Red oceans
- Learn about concepts behind Blue Ocean Strategy development
- Learn about open innovation and how to create your own net.
- Formulate ideas on how you might be able to apply these ideas to your own workplace or business
- Learn the Six Principles of Blue Ocean Strategy:
- Reconstruct market boundaries
- Focus on the big picture, not the numbers
- Reach beyond existing demand
- Get the strategic sequence right
- Overcome key organizational hurtles
- Build execution into strategy
Learn how to Eliminate, Raise, Reduce, and Create within your company using our templates for ERRC and the strategy canvas.
You get the course PowerPoint, ERRC template, and the strategy canvas template.
Course completion requires a 25 question test and 1 to 2 page white paper. Once complete you receive a course certificate suitable for framing. Show your expertise to colleagues!
Try our Blue Ocean Strategies Course for only $39.00