In the spirit of our top ten lists we will be adding top ten updates in between regular blogs.
Top Ten questions to ask for potential Six Sigma Projects
1. What problem(s) are you trying to address?
2. What are the benefits of the potential project and solving the problem(s)?
3. Do you have the commitment from management and stakeholders for the project?
4. Does the project have an achievable scope?
5. Can you quantify the benefits through a valid return on investment (ROI)?
6. Can you achieve the required outputs and deliverables?
7. Do you have capable measurement systems?
8. Do you have the analytical skills to manage the data?
9. Do you know your key process inputs?