Looking towards the New Year and creating strategies for developing quality? Have you thought of getting your Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt certification? Our certification courses are half price through January 15th. There is no better time to get started with new skills. Our courses are easy to understand and we help you through every step of the way with instructor interaction.
Six Sigma can help your company improve, increase, or decrease any measurement which has a process involved whether human interaction is involved or not. Six Sigma helps you to develop improved customer loyalty, develop standards and expectations for quality, and help you measure customer service. Operationally Six Sigma can help with organization, time management, efficiency, and processing times. Culturally Six Sigma can help promote a culture of effective leadership, teamwork, and a highly motivated environment.
There are key fundamental traits that Six Sigma can provide your company.
- The continual drive for perfection. Many companies seek perfection but few actually attain it. By using the PDSA cycle, companies are able to achieve higher levels of perfection and lower levels of failure by attaining a specific Sigma level.
- Proactive management. Six Sigma helps companies define their priorities and focus on prevention of problems instead of always fighting fires. If sigma to once the tools which allow for responsive proactive approaches to management
- Enhanced collaboration. Six Sigma provides a better communication link for suppliers and customers within the Six Sigma project framework that support and creates the best team work environment.
- Process focus. Six Sigma provides the best products and services by improving process performance. This is accomplished by understanding the value stream, work flow, process actions and metrics. Six Sigma can be used for existing projects products or services or when designing new ones. Six Sigma helps to measure the performance, measure the efficiency, and measure the customer satisfaction.
- Six sigma is data driven. Six Sigma removes the guesswork in management by providing knowledgeable data based measures and metrics to make business decisions. Data driven information eliminates assumptions and guesswork and allows management to improve their businesses based on fact.
- And most importantly, six sigma focuses on the customer. Many companies have a mission, vision, and value statement but few actually know how to meet the customers’ expectations and requirements. Six Sigma is centered on the voice of the customer.
- Get started today https://www.instituteforstrategicimprovement.com/store/c4/Certifications.html
- Nervous? Contact us here: https://www.instituteforstrategicimprovement.com/contact-us.html